Sunday, February 13, 2011

Stamping into UTEE -- a video tutorial using Trinity





   I bet you're asking, well what can I do with the image?  That is a great question.  She can be adhered to just about anything.  I have put the one you see above on a mini album I hope to finish up in a few days and will try to shoot a video for you guys of the finished product.   I used E6000 adhesive to attach her to the front cover of my book, I kept it in place using ordinary clothes pins. 

   She can also be worn, when you see the step when I am trimming up the UTEE you can punch a hole in the material while it is still warm and put on a necklace, or place a pin back on it and wear it as an over sized pin.  She will not be good on anything that is going to be "banged" around.  This material is embossing enamel and it will crack, shatter and break.  So, use reasonable caution when working with this material.

   The actual time of the stamp sitting in the UTEE before I trimmed it was about 8 minutes, not 20, I should have corrected this when I started filming but failed to do so.  My editing skills are coming along, I've managed to get an introduction on the video with my blog address and the address of one of the on-line groups I belong too.

   I really am not good with an exact-o knife, but once the video was shot, I gave it a try.  The UTEE was very much completely cooled down and thick.  I used even pressure on a good quality cutting mat and trimmed out the edges. 

   The Image is colored with copic markers.  You can also make it shinny by using colored glossy accents or other medium.  It does not need to be sealed, but if you prefer a glossier look, spray it with a glossy acrylic spray paint.

    Please email me at Ms.Rhetta@gmail.com if you have any questions.

   Stamp Happy and be a blessing!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...