Friday, February 11, 2011

Girl Friday: Easy Valentine's Day project

I had these grand plans for Valentine's Day projects, but kept procrastinating on them. What actually motivated me to go ahead with this one is that my husband and son kept threatening to eat the chocolates ahead of time!


So their Valentine's Day gift ended up being made a few days earlier.

This was super easy to make, I promise. Grab a beer bottle or any empty glass container, wash thoroughly. (I washed this several times.) Fill up with m&m's or your choice of chocolates. Measure and wrap a long piece of patterned paper to go around the middle part of the bottle. (I layered two strips.)

I used double-tape to tape the ends together. But you can use your choice of adhesive.


Stamp and color image on white cardstock. Attach the centerpiece with a cardstock mat. I used this lovely stamp here: Whale Hug Rubber Stamp.

Tie ribbon, apply rub-ons. Simple, right?

Hope you and your loved ones all have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

*hugs*
Nina

1 comment:

Sarah Mullanix said...

soooo cute, my kiddos would LOVE to receive this for Valentine's Day!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...