Thursday, April 28, 2011

Inner Beauty

One of my favorite books ever is The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry; I love this book for its child-like look on life and for its profound wisdom. One quote always sticks out in my mind when I think of this book: "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."

Thinking about this quote made me think of this fabulous stamp available at Queen Kat Designs - Inner Beauty



With this fabulous caterpillar, she can see what she is going to be! I love this stamp and think it is wonderful for a pick me up card or even a graduation card (graduation is just a few weeks away here!). Check out what I did using it.




Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...