Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Welcome Jaz Higgins!


Happy Wednesday everyone! Thanks for coming to the release today. We are debuting Jaz Higgins' stamps. She's a great artist that paints "Big Eye" art.



From Jaz: "For as long as I can remember I have loved anything creative - you could say I was born with a paint brush in my hand! After finishing a Commerce and Marketing Degree in 2006, I realized that pursuing my dream of being a full-time artist is what I needed to do. So now, my day to day existence is dedicated to art, being a wife, a mummy and everything that comes with those tags!



My inspiration comes from vintage storybooks, dreams, movies, nursery rhymes, Alice in Wonderland, steampunk, sea creatures, mermaids, museums, art...the list goes on and on."

Please come along on the blog hop with us and enjoy the creations by the royal court using Jaz's new stamps! Her stamp release party will take place tonight at 7pm PST on our Facebook Fan page.


Here's the hop order for today:
QKD- you're here!
Valerie
Linda
Janie
Maria
Jan

1 comment:

Linda said...

These little big eyed girls are just the cutest ever!! Great blog hop.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...