Friday, April 13, 2012

Blue Hair Dollie

That's the name of this Queen Kat Designs April release stamp, Blue Hair Dollie, by artist Ady Almanza.
I love this image.  She looks like she's staring up at something, and as far as cards go, the sky's the limit as to embellishments.  I placed stars above her head for her to look toward, but a sentiment, flowers, butterflies, anything at all would work here!
I had fun using my Epic Six and the Dahlia die to frame out my image, and colored her with my trusty Copics.  I'm leaving the inside blank until I have a need for this card, so it could be anything, from a birthday card to a handwritten note from me to you!
Check out all the April releases at QKD's Shoppe!!  Happy crafting!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...