Friday, April 6, 2012

Introducing Queen of Frogs by Sandra Caldwell

Sometimes we need a little encouragement or a reminder to tell our partners that we love them.  Here is my humorous way of reminding my girlfriend to let her hubby know that she loves him, while poking fun at the whole thing at the same time.  His birthday is later this month, and I love both of them dearly.
Here's a sneak peek at a new stamp from Queen Kat Design's called Queen of Frogs by artist Sandra Caldwell.  I love this image and have more in store for you!
Meanwhile, this card features her highness amid a background of flowers.  I received an assortment of diecut cards and love the look of them.  This one reminded me of latticvework in a garden, so I had to use something with flowers on it.  The caption reads: "Have you kissed Your frog today?"
Queen of Frogs is being released this month, along with a number of gorgeous, funny and bold new stamps from many different artists.  Come have a peek at them HERE.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...