Sunday, February 3, 2013

Dream A Little Dream

Good morning, guys!  Beth here, with a card that features a great new stamp called "Moon Girl" by Laura Macy.

I just love working with Laura's designs!  I colored Ms. Moon Girl with Prismacolor pencils, and then covered her dress with Stickles.  There are also some little Stickle "stars" added around her for some extra shimmer.

I made the sentiment using white card stock in my printer.  After it was printed, I used a little bit of Distress Ink to tone down the bright white of the paper and make it more closely match the colors in the background papers.

Of course, I couldn't resist adding just a few little gems here and there!

That's all for today.  Have a great week, everyone, and I'll see you next Sunday!

x Beth

1 comment:

Pat said...

Beautiful card--love the colring and the design!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...