Sunday, February 24, 2013

Lucky

Hi, guys!  Can you believe February is already almost over?  March is almost here, and I've got a great little St. Patrick's Day card to share today that features the new Celtic Fairy stamp by Kristie Silva.


I really love how Kristie's stamps lend themselves to more unusual cards than you usually see for a holiday.  I colored the stamped image with Prismacolor pencils and matted it on a bunch of Echo Park and Authentique papers.


I printed the sentiment on white cardstock and surrounded it with paper flowers and some green gems to make it shine.


Thanks so much for looking!  I'll see you next Sunday.

x Beth

1 comment:

Pat said...

Beautiful card, gorgeous coloring, and I love the sentiment surrounded by flowers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...