Friday, February 22, 2013

Party Animal

Jamie here with you again on a wonderful Friday.  Today I have a fun card to share that uses a new stamp called Dobs by stamp designer Che Gilson. This was such a fun stamp to work with.  I knew immediately what I was going to make.


I started by coloring the image with my Prismacolor pencils (as usual).  Then I started on the card background.  I layered my papers, added a bit of burlap ribbon, a chipboard arrow, and the sentiment.  Quick and simple, my favorite type of card. :)


And it is with a sad heart that I have to say this will be my last post for Queen Kat Designs.  I have enjoyed my time with the company and with the gals on the team, but family life and personal issues have taken over any spare time I've had.  I will truly miss working with the company.

1 comment:

Pat said...

Ha! Leave it to CHe for making an awesome guy image!! Great card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...