Since I worked with the digital version of this stamp, I printed it twice in different sizes. The Francis Mary piece is from the larger printing, and wee Cornelius is from the smaller. This, along with some little "shadows" under each of them (using Black Soot Distress Ink), makes them look more like they are sitting on the wooden floor.
The window was made by adding a frame made from brown paper on a blue scrap of paper. To make the curtain, I used a floral paper and my scoring board to make a pleated fabric effect. The wavy edge on the bottom was cut after the paper was folded so that the wavy edge didn't get distorted when the paper was accordion-folded. The valance at the top is a strip of the same floral paper. I put a small piece of foam tape under it, between the curtain bits, to keep it from sagging in.
That's all for me today. Be sure to check out this and all the other new stamps in the Queen Kat Designs store. I'll see you next Sunday with another new card. Have a great week, everyone!