Saturday, May 18, 2013

Spring Birds by lea Barozzi



It's Saturday again and that means QUEEN KAT'S DAY.
Today I have a creation with the adorable spring birds by Lea Barozzi to share. Click the link to go the shop directly.

Spring Birds Unmounted Rubber Stamp




The background is made with embossing ink, a TCW template and pan pastels.  On the parts were the embossing ink is , the pan pastels will turn out darker. This is a fun way to use your pastels. And I really love the effect. Pan pastels also blend very well, they are smooth and the colours are just fabulous. The image is printed on white cardstock and coloured with colouring pencils. The tiny leafs and flowers are from my stash.

have a fabulous weekend
hugs
Miranda

2 comments:

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous and I love the background - great effect.

Pat said...

Beautiful card, Miranda. I love your coloring, and the embossing effect is fabulous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...