Tuesday, May 28, 2013

May Release from Kathy Cyr

I was playing with some new Tim Holtz supplies I received from crafting friends on my crafting Yahoo group, and thought I could make something that would make a great venue for this QKD image by artist Kathy Cyr.  It's called "New Dress" and is so versatile for all kinds of cards!  As you can see, I used her to make a tag.

I colored her with my trusty Copics, in addition to a set of Black Spectrum Noir markers.  I Stickled her hair to put a little edge on her soft look.

The tag is full of Tim's amazing techniques--distress inks, collage design, embossed base, etc--and was so much fun to play with.  You can go to Pinterest and a lot of other sites to see how he makes all the amazing things he does.

And do you know what's so great about Queen Kat Designs' stamps and digi's?  They are a perfect fit for crafters who love sTom Holtz' style!!  Go check out all the wonderful images at the Shoppe today!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Cute image and loveyour tag!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...