Sunday, May 5, 2013

Happy Birthday!

Happy Cinco de Mayo, everyone!  I hope you are all having a great weekend, and that all you scrappers enjoyed National Scrapbooking Day yesterday.

Today I have a card to share that features the new "Francis Mary's Birthday" stamp by Kathy Cyr.  Kathy's Francis Mary and Cornelius stamps are among my favorites to work with from the Queen Kat Designs Store.  They're just so cute!




I colored the image with Distress Markers.  I like how they kind of bleed outside the lines just a little, which I think makes them look a bit like old graphic prints where the color prints just a little off from the outlines.

I finished this simple card off with some ribbon and flowers.  You really must go check out the Francis Mary and Cornelius stamps (and all the other great designs) from the QKD Store.  They are super fun to work with.

That's all for me today.  See you next Sunday!

x Beth



1 comment:

Emily Thubbron said...

I love those flowers. They are beautiful. This is a great card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...