Friday, April 11, 2014

Always Time for Tea!!!!!

Hi Again Everyone!
 

 
As promised here's my creation for today - an acetate base card with one of the quirky "Alice in Waterland" images by Deborah Muller at QKD!
 
 
Cute "tea" themed patterned papers are from the Prettygrafik Etsy Store and were perfect for this image!
 
 
I added some fancy wool & string to the top spine and a little fancy teapot charm as well plus some teabag labels!
 
 
 
Hope you feel some inspiration to create!! LOL!!
 
Sharon

2 comments:

VAWM said...

Sharon, I love this card! Especially the use of the acetate! Very creative!

Pat said...

Ooh, I haven't used acetate yet--now you've gone and done it-inspired me to try a new technique!! Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...