Saturday, April 5, 2014

Muah! Love Queen Kat Designs Stamps!



Love this adorable stamp from QKD!  She is a modern gal, with a cool vibe.
For this card, I used a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 white card blank, the background patterned paper is from Webster's Pages, with the thin polka dot stripe being the back side of the background paper.  I added some light aqua vintage lace and the word bubble sentiment.

The image was colored with gel markers and Copic Markers.  I love her "washed out" denim shorts, pink UGGs and sweet pink jacket.  I gave her some light blue and purple highlights in her hair, too!  This is a totally adorable modern girl! The stamp is called Lizzy Lovely #16, just click on her name to be taken to her page!

Hope you all love her as much as I do!

~ Victoria

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...