Thursday, April 3, 2014

Time for a Birthday....

Another card using one of Deborah Mullers new "Alice in Waterland" images.
 
 
Make sure you check out the Queen Kat Store for all the other images in this "series" - they are great - nice & quirky & fun to colour!
 
And make sure you check out the "Paper Doll" Stamp Sets by Deborah as well - I would love to have one of those sets!
 
 
Patterned papers are from a 6 x 6 paper pad from My Mind's Eye - I love the colourings of these papers - I tried to colour my image with matching Copic Markers.
 
I added some little mushroom cut outs, Happy Birthday wording and a clock charm.
 
 
I hope you are all having a great week!
 
See you next week for some more inspiration!
 
Sharon

1 comment:

VAWM said...

Sharon, lovely work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...