Saturday, February 23, 2008

Greetings Blocks Hello!

Hi everyone! I hope you're having a terrific weekend! I'm Toni, one of the newest members of the QKDT. This week I have been playing with one of the new sets from QKD - the set is called Greetings Blocks and will be available very soon!

To make this card, I cut the polka dot patterned paper (Making Memories' Cheeky collection) to 4" x 5.25" and matted it with brown cardstock which was cut to 4.25" x 5.5". Next I stamped the "Hello" greeting with VersaFine Vintage Sepia pigment ink, embossed the sentiment and cut it out, matting it with regular and scalloped squares as you can see here. I attached some brown ribbon to the panel and then used pop dots to make the stamped image stand out (literally!). I then attached the entire panel to a blank card. I love this set - so very versatile!! Thanks for stopping by - I hope you come back soon and visit us :)

1 comment:

Nina said...

Hey, Toni! Live the card! Beautiful! =)

Nina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...