Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Our first ever....

Guest Royal Court Member! For March, we have one of the best card makers around!! Ana Wohlfahrt.. When asked to tell me about herself this is what she said "I am a stay at home mom of a beautiful 3 year old son. I have a wonderful husband of almost 5 years and still going strong. I love my life right now and feel blessed for having such wonderful people to call family and friends. Aside from spending time with family my other true passion is stamping. I was introduced to it by a friend and I have never stopped since. I find it to be my therapy and a wonderful way to express my creativity."

We are so happy and grateful that Ana accepted this position! Thank you Ana, we hope to see more of your creations with our stamps soon.

Here are a couple of Ana's creations that she came up with for the March kit...



There's only 1 March 6X6 kit left!! Come n get it! My staff and I put the kits together today and they will be ready to ship on March 1. We will be out of the office March 5-9 so make sure you order your kit now so it can ship on March 1.

2 comments:

toners said...

Ana ROCKS! Great job, Ana! :)

Lesli said...

Beautiful Job Anna - Great work!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...