Thursday, February 7, 2008

Whoop whoop!

Queen Kat Designs has another announcement!! Yipeee.... We are so excited to welcome Toni Armstrong to our Royal Court. Toni is a fabulous stamper, card maker and person! She is so sweet and kind, I am very proud to call her my friend and team mate. Below are a couple of cards that she made using the images for the Diva monster and Buddy the monster. Take a look and read through her bio. Please help me welcome Toni to our Royal Family.




"Hello everyone! My name is Toni Armstrong and I am thrilled to be a new member of the Design Team for Queen Kat Designs! I live in beautiful Conifer, CO with my hubby Iain, our two kids, Natalie (11) and Jamie (5), and our 4 cats and 1 crazy dog. Iain and I are both originally from Scotland but became proud U.S. citizens in 2002 (the Scottish accent is here to stay, though!). I am a stay-at-home mom, a volunteer at my kids’ school and I am also a part-time Criminal Justice student.

I have been scrapbooking, stamping, and cardmaking for 8 years and thoroughly enjoy every minute of it! My work has been published in Paper Crafts, Card Creations, Take Ten, Simply Sentiments, Scrap & Stamp Arts, and Just Cards. I love the versatility of stamps and the creative process that takes place whenever I start a project. My style is clean, with embellishments to draw attention to the stamped image. I am very excited to get started with designing for QKD and hope you will stop by regularly!"

1 comment:

toners said...

Thank you Vicki and everyone for giving me such a warm welcome this week! I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...