*5-6 Hand stamped cards a month (photographs only, you keep your cards)
*1 Blog post a week on your personal blog (using 1 of the cards you made for your monthly quota)
*1 Blog post on one of the 3 Queen Kat Designs Blogs (Whimsical Ink Sorority, Dark Ink Sorority or the QKD Company blog, you will be assigned to 1 of the blogs upon hire)
*Participation on the QKD Facebook Fan page at least once a week
*Check in on the Court’s private message board at least 3 times a week to make sure you’re up to date
*1 of your cards made for your quota will be for the Royal Inklings Magazine so you will need to provide a write up on how to make the card with a supply list.
*Once or twice a month you will participate in Triple Tiara Tuesday. (T3) T3 is a new weekly mini blog hop/challenge that we are starting in January. This takes the place of our weekly blog hops.
(Terms are 6 months in length and we reserve the right to terminate your term at any time due to breach of contract)
Perks of the team:
+Worldwide exposure to your work through our blogs and online idea gallery
+Free rubber stamps each month of your term
+30% off any rubber stamps in our online store for your term
+40% off any rubber stamps in our online store on the 15th of each month for your term
+You will be published each month in our online magazine
Please see info below and take your time to prepare a well thought out application.
a. Make 3 cards showcasing your best work and blog about them on your blog with a link to the Queen Kat Designs Royal Court Call. (Cards must be new for this call and can use any stamps and products you want. Of course we are partial to QKD stamps but welcome submissions with any stamps.)
b. Email us the link to your blog post to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following (all in 1 email please!)
c. Choose 1 of the cards you made for the call and write up a “how to” sheet on it. (Simple instructions and a supply list) To get an idea of what we are looking for, take a look at the latest issue of the Royal Inklings Magazine here: http://www.4shared.com/document/-LMRXnbw/RI_Nov10QKDpdf.html
d. Include the following information in the body of your email: Your full name, mailing address, phone number, blog or website address, email address. Current bloggers only! This call is open to anyone in the world.
e. Provide one paragraph about yourself telling us about you and make sure your personality shines through.
1. Would you say you are primarily a stamper or a scrap booker?
2. How long have you been stamping/ scrapbooking?
3. Have you participated in any other design teams? If so, please explain (guest designer, regular designer, for store, for manufacturer, for kit company), and if currently on other teams, please list those teams and your commitment. Please list the work load and the length of your commitments as well as names of companies.
4. What is your motivation for participating in our design team?
5. Do you currently own any Queen Kat Designs stamps? If not, why not? (Please be candid)
6. Are you able/ willing to make at least one post per week to promote our products? (At least one of these posts will be on a Tuesday per month; the one that is a Tuesday will be your day to host a challenge on your blog)
7. Are you able/ willing to commit to a 6 month term with QKD at this time? Do you have at least 3-4 hours a week to devote to the team?
8. Are you willing / able to help with extra samples each month? We are signing a lot of new stamp artists in 2011 and we will need lots of extra help on samples. Are you willing to help?
Applications are due by January 9th 2011 at 10am MST!
New Royal Court members will be by January 10th 2011 via email.
Send everything in 1 email to: email@example.com