Thursday, June 27, 2013

Bryn & Tup "Happy" Card!

Today I am sharing a Steampunk themed card using "Bryn & Tup" from Maigan Lynn - available at the QKD Store!


Image has been coloured with Copic Markers, background is a digital paper and these have both had the edges roughed up with a distressing tool.

I coloured some gear/cog die cuts with various coloured inks, and glued them down the side of the card. I think the little steampunk style charm finishes it off!
The little "Happy" die cut was also coloured with various inks and stuck to the bottom to fill the gap.


I like the effect of black base cards and for mounting the main image - I tend to use black a lot these days - always has a great effect.

Wishing everyone a great week!

And make sure you keep checking in here each day for more amazing DT creations with Queen Kat Designs!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...