Thursday, June 13, 2013

I'd Like to be Under the Sea....

June 13th 2013


Hi Everyone
I'm Sharon and this is my first post as a new member of the QKD Design Team.
I live "Down Under" in Australia and I'm normally a day ahead of everyone else and awake when everyone else is asleep LOL!
I've been crafting and card making for a very long time - I love all sorts of crafts and although I am predominantly a card maker I love to make Journal Pages, Altered Art, ATC's, Fabric Creations & whatever else takes my fancy at the time I am creating!

I look forward to sharing my QKD Creations with you!


Today I am sharing a new Journal Page I have created with one of Maigan Lynn's wonderful digi designs "Mad Fancy". This gorgeous mermaid has been coloured with Copic Markers (my favourite colouring medium). The Journal Page has been sprayed with 3 shades of green "Fireworks" Ink Sprays & sponged with co-ordinating inks. I also used a Dylusions stencil with Turquoise paint & added some sparkly gems, muslin fabric, mesh sticky stuff and stamped wording from The Beatles Octopus's Garden Song!

I hope I have provided you with some inspiration for the day.
I will be back next week with another creation to share!


License Number for Morgan Lynn Designs: ML4775-Rogers

1 comment:

Pat said...

Wow, why don;t you just knock our socks off with your first post here?! LOL Great journal page-I love Maigan's images, too! Welcome aboard!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...