Monday, June 10, 2013

My Best Friend

Here's one of my favorites in the Queen Kat store, it's a Creepie Cutie from artist Kristie Silva.  This image is called Midnight Dreary.  I totally love her whole stamp line.  Those little skull barrettes and skull on her tshirt...perfect with the skull border that I added.

Hope you are having a great time now that Summer is in full swing.  The schools just ended here in TX, as most kids went to school through last week.  I imagine it will be a much different week now that all the kids are off. Hope you all get some Summertime Stamping done.

Project Materials:  Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah, DCWV); Stamp (Queen Kat); Ink (Memento);  Punch (Martha Stewart); Saying (Cosmo Crickett); Buttons (American Traditionals);  Twine (Doodlebug);  DieCut (Nellie Snellen); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue all, Glue dots);

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...