Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Holiday Tag Box








I just love all that leads up to the holidays. I thought that I would try making a box to store some gift tags. I made 12 3 X 3" cards which fit perfectly in this box. I love these two Christmas sets from Queen Kat Fancy Christmas and another fun one which is Christmas Greetings
Have a great week and thanks for looking. See you soon.
There are two blog posts each day, so be sure to check back for Kelly's creation a little later today. I am sure that you are going to love it.
Hugs,
Anita

8 comments:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Anita!!! SOOOOOOOOOOO FANTASTIC!!! Absolutely love it!!!!

Bridget said...

great idea to make tags & put them in a decorated box

Steph Ackerman said...

This is wonderful. I love the box to store the cards - what a great idea.

Kelly Braund said...

Wow! So fabulous!

2amscrapper said...

You've been busy! Love the box and all the tags! Fantastic idea!

linnes said...

Beautiful Anita, it looks fantastic and a huge job to make all of the tags and the cute little box!

Anonymous said...

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!! DO YOU HAVE MY ADDRESS???!!! This is awesome beyond all recognition!! The time you spent on this and every little thing you did to make this great - it was ALL WORTH IT!!! I bow to your brilliance here!!!

Penny said...

what a great project!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...