Saturday, October 17, 2009

Stampin' Saturday Part II

Don't you just love Helene's cute little house card!!! Make sure you scroll to see it and leave her some love!!!

I have been playing with the November Royal Kit - Option 2 today!!! I whipped out two cards and haven't even cut into seven of the papers!!! I love the colors and the embossed/glitter fun of this kit!!! And the stamp set!!! oh my!!! it has the cutest birdcage!!

Here are the two cards that I did today, with a close up so you can see the glittery texture of the paper!






I will have to post more of my projects with this kit! If you need one, rush to the store now and grab it while there are still some left!!!

Penny

4 comments:

2amscrapper said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!

Anita said...

Very cool, love the embossing.

Anonymous said...

This makes me really want to get the kit!!!

Steph Ackerman said...

Love the embossing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...