Saturday, October 10, 2009

Stampin Saturday - Take 2

Oh my!!! cool and dreary Saturday here, soccer was canceled this morning (hallelujah!) but we are off to a outdoor wedding in about thirty minutes, but I did want to pimp a bit before I went ---

Have you seen the Royal Kits!?! Here is the new kit for October! It is full of Moxie goodness!! I just got mine in the mail on Wednesday and am so excited and can't wait to play!!!



And these are from August and September





Fabulous kits (and the past kits are on sale!)

Kat Stamps kits are wonderful, so make sure you go and sign up for a subscription, so you can get them every month! No shopping needed (or course, you can always shop more because there are so many fabulous goodies in the store as well!)

In fact, here is the stamp on the top of my wish list! Ride with Me Stamp Set

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...