Hello!! Thanks for coming today. We are having a special blog hop today and tomorrow. Queen Kat Designs invited the public to sign up to participate in the hop today! I'm excited to get things off to a start. The theme today's hop is Fall.
For this card:
Suppies: red cardstock, patterned paper, Apple Basket stamp, Aged Text background stamp, brown cardstock, black ink pad, chestnut roan ink pad, adhesive, nestibilities, white cardstock, red ink pad, crystal lacquer, brown velvet trim and pop dots.
1. Cut a piece of brown cardstock and adhere it to the front of your card
2. Cut a piece of red cardstock about 1/4"-1/2" smaller than the brown and stamp it with brown ink and the aged text background stamp
3. Stamp and color the apple basket on white cardstock and cut out with a nestibility of your choice and then cut a matching shape with the next size up for the mat.
4. Swipe the egdes of your apple basket on a red ink pad, layer onto the brown mat
5. Cut a rectangle of patterned paper and red cardstock to layer on front of card
6. Apply trim and use pop dots to affix the apple basket image to the card.
7. Use crystal lacquer and apply to a few of the apples to give a 3-D effect.
I hope you've enjoyed my card. Try it! It's a fun card to make. Your next stop on the hop is Shannon.
Here's the entire hop list for the day. If you get lost come back here any find your way again.
Queen Kat Designs: http://qkd.blogspot.com-- You're here!
Shannon Hawkins: http://shannonssentiments.blogspot.com/
Jenny Johnson: http://www.crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com
Whimsical Ink Sorority: http://whimsicalinksorority.blogspot.com
Jessica Griffin: http://www.canyoupixelthis.com
Vicki Douglas: http://qksc.blogspot.com
Kat Blue: http://www.kateblue.blogspot.com
Jeanie Dickinson: http://jeaniesdesigns.blogspot.com
Dark Ink Sorority: http://darkinksorority.blogspot.com
Charlene Cundy: http://ccundy.blogspot.com
Loretta Rodger: http://www.msrhetta.blogspot.com - Please note that Loretta is out of town and can not ammend her hop order and we had someone drop out at the last minute. Please visit Bonnie after Loretta. Thank you.
Bonnie Rose: http://alifeunrehearsed2.blogspot.com
Nina Patena: http://pasigmom.blogspot.com/
Kapree Clark: http://craftyvamp9.blogspot.com/
Ibis Arrastia: http://SmilesByIbis.blogspot.com
Penny Hartley: http://penny-randomthoughts.blogspot.com/
Nancy Yankowski http://thetrinketcollector.blogspot.com/
Shaunery Wharton http://shaunerysblog.blogspot.com
Terri Sproul: http://TerriSproul.blogspot.com
Lara Bandanas: http://youwantthecookie.blogspot.com/