Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy October!

Happy October! Wow, does time fly by or what?

I'm getting pretty excited for all the fun the month of Halloween brings, even if we don't celebrate Halloween in the Philippines (at least not traditionally).

My son is pretty excited too. (Blame it on Disney channel and Cartoon Network!) Which means I'm not getting away from decorating the house and celebrating it.

So to get into the mood, I made this layout just for the occasion.



TwiHard
By Nina PateƱa

Stamps: Jerseys Stamp Set, Howl Stamp Set

When our family was in Taiwan, I saw these Twilight books in Chinese. And although I wasn't a fan yet, I kinda knew all the hype about it. It wasn't until I came back to the Philippines when my brother lent me the Twilight video that I got hooked hook, line and sinker.

I love that the stamp sets have my favorite Jacob expression "Sure, Sure" and that I can still happily debate between being a "Wolf girl" or "Vamp girl".

Happy month of Halloween! Now bring on the skulls, crossbones and pumpkins!

*hugs*
Nina

1 comment:

Ruby Taylor said...

Christmas and Halloween are the two most fun occasions I love to decorate for! Love the Twihard card!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...