Sunday, October 31, 2010

Tigerfly's Tea


Our wonderful Queen of Queen Kat Designs, has invited me to share with you some of the paintings that have inspired my stamp designs. Being Halloween, I thought I would share Tigerfly's Tea, just cause he is orange and black.

Maybe I watched too much British Comedy growing up, or maybe it is because we always had tea in the house due to my step brother's mom owning a tea shop, but tea always seems comforting. It keeps showing up in paintings that I want to feel homey.

I really like how the wings fame his face in this one and the dots on the wings are like another set of eyes watching.

Well, I hope you all liked seeing this little fellow. I certainly look forward to getting to share some more of my paintings with you in the future.

1 comment:

Jenn K said...

Love this kitty!! Thanks for sharing it

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...