Monday, October 25, 2010

October 26 Blog Hop: Shoes

It's all about the Shoes for this week's Royal Kat Tuesday. (What is it about shoes and women? =p)

This week's challenge is to find a pair of shoes and be inspired by them.

And here's the blog hop order:

QKD Blog --- You are here. =)
Lara's blog
Shannon's blog
Dark Ink Sorority Blog
Stayce's Blog
Chris' blog
Alex's Blog
Whimsical Ink Sorority
Penny's Blog
Genevieve's Blog
Jules's blog
Katrina's blog
Roni's blog
Queen Kat Designs Store

And here's the shoe I've had my eye on lately:


Since we are talking about the shoes I want, I figured it was a good "All I want for Christmas" layout:


And here's close-up of that adorable Ornament Kitty Stamp:


So see you at Lara's Blog HERE up next. Have a shoe-inspired day! =)

*hugs*
Nina

3 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

Great layout Nina - I love those shoes and they are good for you too!!!!
hugs
wynneth
x

Unknown said...

Nina this is a great inspiration! wants to shape me up to start my monthly QKD journal! :)

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Fun layout!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...