Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween!

As I'm typing this, I'm still worrying about how to complete my son's impromptu and totally improvised Star Wars Clone costume. Here's hoping that you all have a wonderful time trick or treating or simply enjoy a fun, memorable Halloween weekend!

Instead of posting something I made, I'll let you oooh and ahhh with me at just some of QKD's beautiful stamps. Oh and they'd look great for Halloween layouts or cards or projects or whatever your creative mind can come up with. *wink wink*

Okay, so if you love mermaids as much as we do, you have to check out Maigan Lynn's beautiful creations HERE.

But you know what I love about her mermaids? That even mermaids get to play dress-up.


In the Quiet Land of Peace Mermaid Stamp

If you love manga, or even if you don't know what manga is, you'll definitely still love Che Gilson's designs HERE.


My fave kick-ass girlie would have to be Pirate Lolita.

Lastly, have you checked out Kristie Silva's designs HERE? So adorable!

My fave would have to be Conjuring Up Spells.


So, that's it for a sneak peek at just some of all the fabulousness the QKD Store has to offer yah. Now go get inspired and have a fun Halloween!

*hugs*
Nina

1 comment:

Elena Lai Etcheverry said...

they are all beautiful! i love the mermaid!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...