Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Big Clearance Sale at Kat Stamps!

I'm putting the last of my Christmas decorations away and came across this notebook I had made.  I used the QKD stamp called Christmas Elf & Bauble by Joanna Bromley.  You can find it here on clearance through January 31.  Don’t miss this fantastic deal!

I covered a composition book with patterned paper and then stamped the image three times, coloring each with Copics and framing them with red card stock.  I used Basic Grey chipboard alphas for the sentiment.

Each year I'm going to keep Christmas lists, card designs, poetry and other writings that I created and collected.  It's a form of journaling that I will only see once a year, but will hold many precious memories.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...