Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Everything is Copacetic

Everything is copacetic when you're using a fabulous image from Queen Kat Designs.  Here, I made a mixed media wall art that is now hanging up in my craft room.  I colored the QKD digi with Copics.  The image is called Emma and Douglas, designed by the talented Bev Cowan.

I started with an oval piece of wood and Mod Podged some patterned papers onto it.  Next layer included the colored image and sentiment.  I printed it on my computer.  Before I embellished with the flower and pearl flourish, I used Distress inks to age the edges of my scene.

It's a very simple project with a great presentation, and it took me less than half an hour from start to finish!  I have been dabbling in mixed media canvases and wall art for the last several months and really love it.  Have you tried it yet?  It's a lot of fun!!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

OMG I am so loving these new vintage designs!!! This is a fantastic creation!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...