Thursday, January 2, 2014

Tagged!

Firstly "Happy New Year" to everyone! 


Today I am sharing a tag I made using Jaz Higgins "Princess Peppermint" image - available at the QKD Store

I made 2 Xmas cards with this image for our Christmas Day post here at the QKD Blog and I just loved creating with this image so much I decided to use it again! 


My tag has been coloured with paint & distress inks and I the image was printed directly onto the tag. I then added some black rub ons along with some sticky mesh, muslin, hessian flowers and butterfly punchies as well as a "tiara" for the princess!. Some fibres and string at the top finished it all off! What a great way to get creating for the new year by getting painty & inky fingers!! 

Wishing everyone a very crafty 2014 & I will see you all again next week with another new creation! 

Sharon

1 comment:

VAWM said...

Love your tag Sharon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...