Wednesday, January 15, 2014

MEWOW!!!!

Happy Wednesday everyone Janie here to show you a very cute image today. It's called  " You are the cat's pajamas". I did my own little twist on it though since I have kids we watch a lot of cartoons, and one of them is monster's vs. Aliens. Well one of the character's Dr. Cockroach says to the female character " Mewow". So I thought why not incorporate it in the card I thought it was very cute.

I used my copics on this piece as well as my smooch inks. I used Basic Grey and Graphic 45 papers and Bo bunny jewels to make it pop.



He is just so sophisticated with his pipe and monocle very dapper indeed. I hope you enjoyed my piece today and I want to thank you for stopping by. Have a great week.

Hugs

Janie

1 comment:

Sharon said...

LOL very cute Janie!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...