Saturday, January 25, 2014

Mr and Mrs.


Wedding season and Valentine's Day are almost upon us!  Aren't these bird images just perfect for the Mr. and Mrs. card?  I absolutely love his striped waistcoat and the flower in her hair along with the long flowing tail or train.  For this card I used:

1.  White card blank
2. Floral patterned paper from Kaiser Kraft
3. Pink floral border from Queen and Company
4. Wooden ampersand
5.  Double Wedding Stamp Queen Kat Designs
6. Colored pencils
7.  Liquid adhesive and dimensional adhesive
8.  Medium corner rounder

I love these images and I think the patterned paper and the wooden ampersand set them off just perfectly.  Next week, I will be back with more of these images.

Victoria

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is a lovely creative and fun take for a wedding card. Love it.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sharon said...

Gorgeous Victoria! A great modern style card!

Pat said...

Beautiful card, Victoria. Love your coloring and design!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...