Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Why Don't ya come up and see me some time Big Boy!!

Happy Wednesday everyone Janie here to showcase another project. This week I am showcasing Audrey by Beverly Cowan. I love this vintage stamp as I saw her it reminded me of Mae West hence the title of this post. I'm not old enough to have seen any of Mae West's work but I remember that quote and I thought it was perfect for Audrey.

With this card I went with an Andy Warhol feel so to speak, same image in different colors I actually like the way it came out.



I really like the way this came out.  I like to thank you for stopping by today and I hope you have a good week

Hugs

Janie

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I really love this image! Love how you have used it twice!

Pat said...

Ooh, that image is the bee's knees! Very cute card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...