Thursday, February 20, 2014

Black Lily Lady....

I know I always say how much I love to work with Maigan's image and I will say it again today - I love her images LOL!!!
 
 
Here's a brand new design "Black Calla" - just beautiful and I couldn't resist simply sticking to a black & white theme for my card share today!
 
I printed the image on white shimmer card and added some very soft tones of colour to the image, some fancy lace design paper for the background. a glitzy buckle and silk ribbon and some diamantis to finish it all off.
 
 
I'm happy with the elegant feel of this card!
 
Check out all the new designs and specials at the QKD Store!!!
 
And follow us here for more new release inspiration from the DT!
 
Sharon

PS Don't forget we have a DT Call click here for all the details!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...