Monday, February 24, 2014

Shopping Girl

Here's a great new stamp from Queen Kat, she's called Shopping Girl.  She's just too cute.  She's brand new this month and if you like her, there's several other fun girls that just came to the store. I did my card base here in a dark orange and added some pink Bazzill swiss paper to the sides, with white ink on them.  I used a Martha Stewart border punch to do the sides of the stamped image and colored them with a pink ink.

I had to add a fun sentiment to her "Shop like it's your job!"  yep, I am guessing there's more than a few people who might take that job.  I don't really consider myself a shopaholic unless it comes to stamps! Then, yeah, I am!

Hope you love it and will check out all the new goodies over at the Queen Kat store.

Cheers, Holley

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...