Saturday, February 15, 2014

Super Cute Bridal Shower Tag

Once again, I am preparing for Spring and Summer festivities.  This time with a bridal shower gift tag.  I used one of the four images found on the Double Wedding Stamp set from Queen Kat Designs.  This time the image is colored with Copic Markers and fussy cut.



Here are the tag "ingredients":

1. Large Tag
2.  Double Wedding Stamp Queen Kat Designs
3. Copic Markers in Cotton Candy and Hollyhock
4.  Vintage Lace
5. Love paper clip - Lawn Fawn
6. Flower and Skeleton Leaves - Wild Orchid Crafts
7.  Sentiment - Unknown
8. Patterned Paper Kaiser Kraft

I love these blissful bird images.  Isn't this the perfect tag for a bridal shower.  It went together so quickly.  I adhered the patterned paper to the front of the tag.  Next the lace was adhered using liquid adhesive.  Next the sentiment was layered over the lace and attached with liquid adhesive.  I added the colored bird image with dimensional tape.  Finally I added the skeleton leaves, the flower and the love paper clip.  I positioned the clip slightly behind the skeleton leaves to give the tag a totally airy and romantic feel.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!
Victoria

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...