Saturday, February 8, 2014
Double Wedding Stamp
It is hard to be thinking of Spring weddings when the ground hog and the Oregon Zoo's hedgehog both predicted, successfully, more winter! But I definitely need to hop to since there are several weddings of friends in the future. This card contains the "sister" images of the Double Wedding Stamp.
Here are the card "ingredients":
1. White card blank with embossed floral pattern
2. Double Wedding Stamp Queen Kat Designs
3. Spica pens in lavender and blossom
4. Purple 1/8 inch satin ribbon Offray
5. Love sentiment - Kaiser Kraft
6. dimensional adhesive
I love these blissful bird images. They are cute and feminine, but not too much, in case you are a friend of the groom and looking for something that isn't too frilly.