Saturday, February 22, 2014
Fun New Stamp in the Store: Ribbon Girl!
It's almost time to welcome Spring and Summer! At least we can hope for them. I love this new stamp called "Ribbon Girl" from Queen Kat Designs. Isn't she just adorable? The background of this card was made from a left over 6 x 4 card insert for the quick scrapbook pages. I simply cut it down to fit the card front. I love the colors so much.
Items used for this card:
1. Ribbon Girl Stamp QKD
2. Copic Markers
3. Studio Calico Card
4. Mistables paper for card background
5. Bling (Pink) Queen and Co.
6. Camera and Star - Freckled Fawn
7. Dry, Liquid and dimensional adhesives.
Steps for this card:
1. Color the stamp and fussy cut, set aside.
2. Cut the card to the size you desire.
3. Cut the background patterned paper to 4 by 5 1/4 inches adhere to the card blank.
4. Adhere the wooden camera, star and bling using liquid adhesive
5. Adhere the stamp using dimensional tape.
Remember that QKD is having a design team call right now! Check out all the details on the store blog or here. Hope to see your application for some fresh, creative, new members of the team!