Thursday, February 6, 2014

Don't Feel Blue in Paris...

I am loving creating with the new release designs from the Queen Kat Store!
 
Have you been busy creating for Valentine's Day?
 
 
I don't usually create with blue but I really love the soft tones of these patterned digital papers from Gidget Designs Etsy Store - they have a "Parisian" feel to them which is perfect for the image!
 
 
I love to make cards with layers - always looks effective. I added some ribbon to this card along with some beaded hat pins that I threw together to add a it of "bling" to this card!
 
See you all again same time next week!
 
Sharon
 
PS. Make sure you check out all the specials at the store and get creating with some of the new designs! And please remember to share your creations at our Facebook Page!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...