Friday, June 25, 2010

Ink Stained Roni...

Phew! what a day. I've been making cards and fun things all day with the July Royal Kit and the Jul/Aug Findings kit. They are all drying and will be ready for their camera time tomorrow! :) I can't wait to show you what I've made with the two kits this month. I'm so happy my rubber order got here today so now I can finish up the July kits! The Findings kit is sold out, however we have Royal kits and WIS kits left and will have Get Inked! kits tomorrow!




So, anyhow... I'm here this morning to announce another fun addition to the Queen Kat Designs family...... Roni Johnson, our very own Get Inked! kit designer and I have been working feverishly to bring a new vintage flair to QKD! She has designed some awesome stamps that I know you will love. Along with the new Studio 77 stamp line, the Ink Stained line will be released on July 7th! Roni is working really hard to get some projects made up with the new stamps to show you... Her power has been out for the last day or so and she's trying to get back on track.. So lets send some prayers up that her heat gun can have power soon! :)

So... are you ready for another peek at the new Studio 77 line? or do you want another fun announcement? YOU choose what you want me to blog about tomorrow and I will! Just comment on this post and the selection with the most comments will be the topic of the Saturday blog post!

Also... remember tomorrow is the last day to save 25% on all Rubber stamps! Shop now and save.

3 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

Oooo.... how exciting :o) Can't wait!!
hugs
wynneth
x

Nina said...

Sneak peek, sneak peek, sneak peek! Can't wait! =)

CraftyMomOf3 said...

hmmmm....can i choose both??? =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...