Monday, June 28, 2010

Royal Kat Tuesday: 3-D Item

Welcome to another Royal Kat Tuesday! This week's challenge is to create any 3-D item.

And here's what I came up with:


Here is a close-up:


I used to make these paper fans in school when I was a kid. And I've been seeing them online being used as a round embellishment on scrapbook layouts. I originally intended to make pompoms. lol. But art cannot be tamed. And I ended up with a paper flower. Still good. *grin*

I used a combination of acrylic and rubber QKD Stamps: Cupcake Friends, Russian Dolls, Elegant Sayings.

Check out the fabulous creations of the Royal Kat Tuesday team with this week's challenge:

QKD blog
Shannon's blog
Alex's blog
Whimsical Ink Sorority
Meredith's blog
Anita's blog
Bronwyn's Blog
Queen Kat Designs Store


Now off you go to Shannon's Blog to see her fabulous creation. Till next time!

*hugs*
Nina

5 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

WOW! What a great project Nina :o) Love it!

hugs
wynneth
x

CraftyMomOf3 said...

gorgeous nina!! as ALWAYS!! love it!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

CUTE Nina! Love the combination of elements!

scrappin' kitty - Bronwyn Velazquez said...

This is awesome!!!! Love it!!

Lara said...

How fun! Great job!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...