Thursday, June 24, 2010

Kit Goodness!

The July kits have begun to hit the store! Come now and get yours. They are selling fast. Here's a peek at what's come so far...

July/August Findings Kit...



Watch below as I take you through the kit..

Get your kit now, click here.

The July Whimsical Ink Sorority kit.. Her name is Kitten! I think Maigan has out done herself this time. She's gorgeous isn't she?? Click here to get her now.

This is the July Royal Kit. It's packed full of fun things. There are lots of additions I made to the kit after photographing it like embossed backgrounds from Tim Holtz and some Eiffel tower die cuts. Get yours now.

Happy stamping! I'll be back soon with another CHA sneek peek! There's A LOT of new things coming including some yummies from Roni Johnson. :)

1 comment:

My name is Wynneth said...

Oooo.... I am sooooo... looking forward for Kitten to come and live with me!!!
hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...