Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Studio 77 Coming Soon!

So.. It's almost 1 month to Summer CHA! It's a crazy crazy time of year for Queen Kat Designs and the Royal Court. I actually kind of gave the Royal Court a break from new stamps for July! WHAT? Have I totally lost it?

Nah, I've been working on new stamps myself. I've come up with a collection that I am very fond of and is my own private collection called Studio 77. It's a very eclectic selection of stamps ranging from rock n roll, distressed stamps to graffiti writing and your very own distressing stamps. I have a sneek peek here for you...





I hope you'll enjoy the hints I have to drop from now until release day which is July 7th!! Yep, that's correct! We are releasing our new July lines on July 7th and we are not making you wait until CHA! There's lots and lots to come this month so stay tuned with QKD!

Right now we are running a great sale! 25% off all QKD Rubber stamps and 60% off of all remaining QKD Acrylic stamps! I just reloaded the store with acrylic stamp grab bags and lots of fun stuff! All Clearance items are ready for a new home and are 55% off! Come and shop now. Sale ends 6/25/10.


More to come from the new Studio 77 collection!

-Vicki aka Queen Kat

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ooooh, I see some new stamps in my future, and right on my birthday too!

Ink Stained Roni said...

Looks beautiful Vicki!!

Penny said...

oohhh!!! think I need to go shopping!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...