Monday, June 14, 2010

Royal Kat Tuesday: Black and White

Welcome to another Royal Kat Tuesday! This week's challenge is COLOR: Using black and white.


Here's a close-up:


It was my grandmother's 98th birthday last month and I made this card for her using the lovely Beverly Stamp.

So it's not your classic, cheery birthday card. But I wanted the card to have a classy theme. Plus I wanted to thank my grandmother for being there for me through the good and the bad.

Check out the fabulous creations of the Royal Kat Tuesday team with this week's challenge:

QKD blog
Shannon's blog
Alex's blog
Whimsical Ink Sorority
Meredith's blog
Anita's blog
Bronwyn's Blog
Queen Kat Designs Store


Now off you go to Shannon's Blog to see her fabulous creation. Till next time!

*hugs*
Nina

4 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

This is fabulous Nina :o) I am sure your Grandmother will be so proud of you creating something so wonderful :o)
hugs
wynneth
x

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Nina honey - this is STUNNING!!! This totally needs to be in a frame. It is absolutely gorgeous!

As always!

XOXO
Meredith

Anonymous said...

Love the college feel on this card.

Anita said...

This is just so cool Nina, as always.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...