Monday, June 7, 2010

Royal Sketch Monday- release week #2

Hi and Welcome to Royal Kat Monday! This week, we had a sketch to work with:

And here is my take on it:
This stamp is just so different, isn't it? It really is a beautiful image. It is called the Peacock Lady. I decided to go with peacock colors on the image. I used some paper from Basic Grey on the card, and colored her in with Copics.

Thanks for stopping by! Now hop over to Dark Ink Society to see the next creation. It is week 2 of new releases, so don't miss any!

Here is the list of stops on the hop:
QKD blog (Nancy posts here)


Dark Ink Society

Jules

Penny

Lara

Wynneth

Kimme

Keely

Erika

Queen Kat Designs Store

5 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

Ooooooo... Nancy what a truly FABULOUS creation :o) I love this stamp (think I might have to have this in my stamp stash!!) Great colours too :o)
hugs
wynneth
x

Lara said...

Oh, how fun!! I love how the paper goes with the peacock feathers in her hair!

Unknown said...

great job with such a wonderful stamp

Keely Livings said...

Fabulous card, Nancy! Love that stamped image!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

I DEFINATELY have to add this stamp to my collection. Love the colors and patterns- FABULOUS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...