Friday, June 4, 2010

While the Kat's Away . . .

Okay, Vicki is off camping and getting some much needed rest and relaxation, so while she is gone, I am hijacking the blog for today.

Why you ask? Because I am so stoked about the June WIS kit! I always get the Royal kit and when I saw the June WIS kit this month, I had to have it! One has my name on it but make sure you get yours now. Look at this fabulous stamp set!



I love that her eyes are closed; she is making a wish!! And the cupcakes! Don't get me started about how much I love cupcakes! Keely and Alex have already worked with her and their cards are in the gallery and man! did they rock it!!!

Okay, you definitely need this kit! Make sure you get yours now before they are all gone!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...